Fundraise with us!
We welcome your powerful support and commitment to supporting youth, activism & food justice ! Here are some tips for how to join our fundraising efforts.
- Make a commitment. Use your resources to go beyond, and refuse to do the minimum for the causes and organizations you support.
- Set personal goals for how much you want to raise.
- Ask folks to donate directly to the Youth Farm Project using the links and QR code provided.
Things you can do:
- Spread the word. Download our annual campaign flyer or one of the images below. Print it and post in your business or workplace. Share why this work is important to you and why you encourage others to give.
- Invite friends, families or co-workers to match your donation or support collectively.
- Provide an incentive such as discounts or items you make for folks to donate.
- Donate as a holiday gift in honor of someone who you know supports food justice and youth education.
- Offer a percentage of your income or sales for a day, week or month.
- Gift an award for friends or followers who donate every month or beyond a certain amount.
- Post & share on social media.
- Download some of the images below. Make your own social media post about why you personally support our work.
- Share our posts on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok.
- Start your own fundraiser on Instagram.
- Add Youth Farm Project's links to your bio (ltx.bio/youthfarmithaca)
Here are ways to talk about the Youth Farm Project:
- What is most powerful to us in this work are the stories of change and transformation and all the ways that our programs have touched you. Share why you support us and make it personal.
- The Youth Farm Project is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and our mission is to empower young people. We offer farm, and land-based social justice education.
- We are also a farm on 22 acres in Ithaca, NY. The farm is home to young activists and a place to work, learn and grow food sovereignty, community and food!